Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

covid-19 home binder


I choose to draw a picture of "withered spring bonnie". I choose this character because it is my favorite character and it is broken. This is my first time drawing a full body of five nights at Freddy's character. Wanna hear the story? Well, there was a guy called purple guy, he was alone. His only friend is Henry. (not my dad Henry)  they both built a place called:' Fredbear's Family Diner'. Purple guy's real name is  William Afton. the purple guy had 3 kids, and one wife. the purple guy's son and daughter are called: Elizabeth, Chris, and Mike. Mike was a bully, he bullied his younger brother Chris. one day, Mike and his 'bully friends' said: guys, I think Chris wants a closer look at Fredbear.' Chris said: no, I don't! then Mike's friends carried Chris into Fredbear. 'hey guys, I think the man said that he wants a kiss with Fredbear!' Mike said. 'ok, on three....two......one.....GO!' they accidentally throw Chris into Fredbear's munching mouth. Fredbear popped Chris's head off. 'YOU FOOL!' said William Afton. after a lot of years, there was a new pizzeria called:' Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria' there was Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, and Golden Freddy. spring bonnie's suit was in the parts and service. and that's how spring bonnie became withered spring bonnie. THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment