Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

LockDown Trip: Who Is The Best Youtuber(s)?

 The BEST Youtuber(s)


Everyone knows that FLEBSY and SKETCH are the BEST YouTubers in the world. Flebsy is a Roblox YouTuber. Flebsy is a family-friendly YouTuber and is funny. Who doesn't love a friendly AND funny YouTuber? I watch him every day, and YOU should, too! First, he makes a lot of videos, so you can watch him daily. Secondly, watching him can make you laugh hard! Flebsy is the editor of THE PALS, so he must be a good editor, right? Now for sketch. Sketch is also family-friendly and funny. Imagine Flebsy teamed up with sketch to make the ULTIMATE video? Dang, it would be sick!! Anyways, back to the text. Sketch is basically like Flebsy (or fletch) but 1x funnier. I would rate them 10/10.




-Nathan


5 comments:

  1. THAT IS SUCH A LIE IT IS JAYFROMTHEKUBZSCOUTS HANDS DOWN BRO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Nathan
    So i have never heard of either of these people so i am going to check them out. Hold on...
    I'm back. I see that you would have to be a Roblox user and fan to really enjoy these YouTubers. I watched parts of a couple of clips and wasn't really into watching for long because I'm not that familiar with their content.
    So do you really watch them every day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nathan, I can tell that you have a real passion for these u-tubers.Are they influencers? I found it a little hard to read, with the chosen font.I would love to see some images of these guys so I can recognise them. I also felt like the layout could of been improved with a couple of paragraphs separating your ideas.Looks like you could create a graph and have a vote to see whose u-tuber is the most popular in Mango-pare.Stay awesome and be kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nathan i actually agree i liked them and the pals but i didn't like it when corl got kicked because of being mean

    ReplyDelete